Evaluating CYW20719's Power Consumption

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
dusj_3409981
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to evaluate a switch from the CYBL11573 to the CYW20719. I am having trouble finding information on how much current the CYW20719 uses in different power modes. Is this information available?

0 Likes
1 Solution

The CYBL11573 is a proc device. It is similar with the psoc ble device. I recommend you to use the psoc4 ble device for replacement. The psoc ble can also get the nA consumption in hibernation mode.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Owen_Zhang123
5 questions asked 500 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Please take a look at the information from the datasheet. You can find the datasheet and other information here: CYW20719 Product Guide

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes

I saw this and have some concerns. The CYBL11573 IC is almost at end of life and there doesn't seem to be an IC to fulfill it. The CYBL11573 had a hibernation mode in the nA range. Will Cypress be creating another similar low power BLE solution?

0 Likes

The CYBL11573 is a proc device. It is similar with the psoc ble device. I recommend you to use the psoc4 ble device for replacement. The psoc ble can also get the nA consumption in hibernation mode.

0 Likes