3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2018 3:32 AM by AnjanaM_61

Speed up connection process

user_3690936

Hi, I'm working with a CYBLE-13025 and I would like to know which is the best way to speep up the first connection process between two devices and the reconnection after a connection down. Are there any best value to put on the ble_io_board_cfg parameters and on the blecen_cen_cfg parameters ?

Thanks

Emanuele

• 1. Re: Speed up connection process
          AnjanaM_61

Hi,

- please try using fast advertising interval on Peripheral side so that central can receive the adv packet even though if it misses first adv packet

- use scanning interval more on Central side , (for example scan interval = scan window). So that Central will be continuously scanning for peripheral

- you can even try with direct advertising on peripheral side if the Central device address is known.

Thanks,
          Anjana

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Speed up connection process
            user_3690936

Hi,

is there any documentation reguarding direct advertising and Central

device address?

Which is the minimum advertising interval that I could set?

Thanks

• 3. Re: Speed up connection process
              AnjanaM_61

Hi ,

Q) is there any documentation regarding direct advertising and Central device address?

A) There is no documentation. You can use the API : void bleprofile_Discoverable(UINT8 Discoverable, BD_ADDR paired_addr);

Q) Which is the minimum advertising interval that I could set?

A) The minimum adv interval as per spec is 20ms.

Thanks,

Anjana

1 of 1 people found this helpful