CYW54907

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We're thinking to use CYW54907. And  i‘m considering how we would mount such small-pitch component. In component datasheet specified to look at document Broadcom „Wafer-scahle chip-sized package overview and assembly guidelines for design, implementation, and manufacturing recommendations and guidelines“ (document number PACKAGING-AN3vv-R). But i can‘t find this document. Where can i get this component? Also need final datasheet with all mounting, soldering guidelines for CYW54907, becasuse datasheet (you can check it in attachment) provided in the net  is preliminar.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Outside of module partners, chip down WiFi and WiFi combo designs are unsupported, so you will not find any chip level HW design documents on the community for the CYW54907.

You will need to work with you local Cypress Sale/FAE and distribution team to select a CYW54907 based module that meets your requirements.

A list of the ones available today are listed within this document: IoT Solutions Guide

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Outside of module partners, chip down WiFi and WiFi combo designs are unsupported, so you will not find any chip level HW design documents on the community for the CYW54907.

You will need to work with you local Cypress Sale/FAE and distribution team to select a CYW54907 based module that meets your requirements.

A list of the ones available today are listed within this document: IoT Solutions Guide

0 Likes