IFCONFIG fx2lp register

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
gean_3054931
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes given 5 likes given First like received

Hello,

I am using fx2lp in slavefifo configuration (IFCONFIG=0x03) with 8 bit data bus( WORDWIDE=0).but i am not able use FD[8:15]/PD[0:7] Pins as GPIO.

I tried with LEB blinking.If fx2lp in ports mode,led connected to PD5 is blinking.

if fx2lp in slavefifo configuration,led connected to PD5 is not blinking.why this is hapeening?is there any other register settings in order to use PD5 as GPIO?please let me know.

regards,

geetha.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello Geetha,

The WORDWIDE bit of all the FIFOs must be set to 0. This can be done by setting the bit 0 of EPxFIFOCFG registers to 0. Upon reset, the WORDWIDE bits of all the Endpoint FIFOs are set to 1. This has to be overridden in the code. Include the below statements in the TD_Init() function block.

SYNCDELAY;

EP2FIFOCFG &= 0xFE;

SYNCDELAY;

EP4FIFOCFG &= 0xFE;

SYNCDELAY;

EP6FIFOCFG &= 0xFE;

SYNCDELAY;

EP8FIFOCFG &= 0xFE;

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello Geetha,

The WORDWIDE bit of all the FIFOs must be set to 0. This can be done by setting the bit 0 of EPxFIFOCFG registers to 0. Upon reset, the WORDWIDE bits of all the Endpoint FIFOs are set to 1. This has to be overridden in the code. Include the below statements in the TD_Init() function block.

SYNCDELAY;

EP2FIFOCFG &= 0xFE;

SYNCDELAY;

EP4FIFOCFG &= 0xFE;

SYNCDELAY;

EP6FIFOCFG &= 0xFE;

SYNCDELAY;

EP8FIFOCFG &= 0xFE;

Best regards,

Srinath S