Speed up connection process

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_3690936
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm working with a CYBLE-13025 and I would like to know which is the best way to speep up the first connection process between two devices and the reconnection after a connection down. Are there any best value to put on the ble_io_board_cfg parameters and on the blecen_cen_cfg parameters ?

Thanks

Emanuele

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi,

- please try using fast advertising interval on Peripheral side so that central can receive the adv packet even though if it misses first adv packet

- use scanning interval more on Central side , (for example scan interval = scan window). So that Central will be continuously scanning for peripheral

- you can even try with direct advertising on peripheral side if the Central device address is known.

Thanks,
Anjana

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AnjanaM_61
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 5 questions asked

Hi,

- please try using fast advertising interval on Peripheral side so that central can receive the adv packet even though if it misses first adv packet

- use scanning interval more on Central side , (for example scan interval = scan window). So that Central will be continuously scanning for peripheral

- you can even try with direct advertising on peripheral side if the Central device address is known.

Thanks,
Anjana

lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi,

is there any documentation reguarding direct advertising and Central

device address?

Which is the minimum advertising interval that I could set?

Thanks

0 Likes

Hi ,

Q) is there any documentation regarding direct advertising and Central device address?

A) There is no documentation. You can use the API : void bleprofile_Discoverable(UINT8 Discoverable, BD_ADDR paired_addr);

Q) Which is the minimum advertising interval that I could set?

A) The minimum adv interval as per spec is 20ms.

Thanks,

Anjana