S29JL064J70BHI000 availability

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Community,

I have an application that requires 4pcs. of the S29JL064J70BHI000 part.

An engineer in my team has advised me that this part is no longer available or going EOL.

Is this the case? I can't seem to find information on the site to suggest either way.

If it is, what parts can be used as a direct swap for this? We have specific sector size requirements that have been implemented in software that cannot change. Is the Automotive qualified equivalent (S29JL064J60BHA000) a suitable alternative? Or is this at risk of going EOL too?

0 Likes
1 Solution
BushraH_91
750 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hello Mark,

Thank you for contacting Cypress Community Forum. S29JL064J70BHI000 is production release part and as per Cypress Flash Memory Roadmap S29JL-J will be supported till 2022. Please contact local Cypress Sales for buying 4pcs. of the S29JL064J70BHI000 part.

Have a wonderful day

Regards,

Bushra

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
BushraH_91

Hello Mark,

Thank you for contacting Cypress Community Forum. S29JL064J70BHI000 is production release part and as per Cypress Flash Memory Roadmap S29JL-J will be supported till 2022. Please contact local Cypress Sales for buying 4pcs. of the S29JL064J70BHI000 part.

Have a wonderful day

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi buha, Thank you for your response, that is reassuring the part is still active.

We are struggling to find a local supplier for these parts (we actually need around 130pcs). Are you able to advise a supplier for these parts in the UK?

0 Likes
BushraH_91

Hello Mark,

Please go to url for placing order http://www.cypress.com/cypress-store

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes