Hibernate mode Problem.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
im working on psoc5 LP Cy8c5888LTI - LP097 controller, im trying to put it into Hibernate mode through command i used API CyPmSaveClocks(); CyPmHibernate(); my USB console stop working but my LED is still on. for wake up i use switch button with an interrupt . and in interrupt i reinitialize my USB and CyPmRestoreClocks(); and its working again. my main question is how to make sure that controller is in Hibernate Mode and why my LED is still on in that mode.
0 Likes
1 Solution

You can try to open a creator code eample, the example's name is "PowerManagement_Hibernate".

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
LinglingG_46
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 10 questions asked

1: You can use an ammeter to measure the current consumption of the PSoC 5 device.

2: the GPIO states are retained, so led is still ON.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hey..

Thanks for the reply.. Is my code will work in this mode?
coz Im blinking the Led, I am using it as a heartbeat and call it in every 1 sec.
when i type command for Hibernate mode my console stop works but my heartbeat is still blink in every 1 sec in a same way it was doing before..

I did try as it was mentioned in hibernate code example which is present in Psoc Creator.
any example will be so useful.

0 Likes

You can try to open a creator code eample, the example's name is "PowerManagement_Hibernate".

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I already tried it and it is working fine now. and tried with watchdog interrupt also and it is working good with that too.

I tried in my actual code with Rtos and USB uart but in that it is not working

this is my function for hibernate:

void Jump2Hibernate()

{  

StopSchedulerALL();

vTaskEndScheduler();

CySysTickDisableInterrupt();

CyPmSaveClocks();

/* Switch to the Hibernate Mode */

CyPmHibernate();

/* Restore clocks' configuration */

CyPmRestoreClocks();
}

this is my function.. do I need to stop anything other interrupt too.

0 Likes