Which DeviceInfo library use for slld_GetGeoInfo

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm interfacing my flash memory to SPI.

I'm using the SpansionSSLD_v13.2.1 code example provided by Cypress as a backup for my project in Embedded C and based on Nordic microcontroller.

In the SpansionSSLD_v13.2.1 there is a slld_GetGeoInfo function that returns a DeviceInfo class.

Is there an equivalent in Embedded C of the DeviceInfo class ? Where can that class be found ? Cannot find any reference.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

slld_GetGeoInfo is in TestCase/slld_util.c . The definition of DeviceInfo  is in TestCase/slld_util.h. This function is used in our SLLD test package. SLLD source code is under src directory. User don’t need to use this function for using SLLD.

Thank you and have a nice day

Regards,

Bushra

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
BushraH_91
750 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Cypress Community Forum. We have received your inquiry and currently reviewing the issue. We will get back to you as soon as we find the resolution.

Have a wonderful day

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes

Hello,

slld_GetGeoInfo is in TestCase/slld_util.c . The definition of DeviceInfo  is in TestCase/slld_util.h. This function is used in our SLLD test package. SLLD source code is under src directory. User don’t need to use this function for using SLLD.

Thank you and have a nice day

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes