usb audio and video device

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, i have to create my fx3 device to work as both usb video device as well as usb audio device. what specific changes i can make in firmware examples provided by fx3 board .

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

- Please let know if you want the FX3 to function as separate audio and video devices or should it be audio and video combined in a single device.

- In case you want separate audio and video devices, you can refer to the USBVideoClass example and UAC example that comes with the FX3 SDK. In case you want the FX3 to function as a single device with both audio and video functions, you will have to implement the USB Audio/Video device class. But, Cypress does not provide an example for this class implementation.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

- Please let know if you want the FX3 to function as separate audio and video devices or should it be audio and video combined in a single device.

- In case you want separate audio and video devices, you can refer to the USBVideoClass example and UAC example that comes with the FX3 SDK. In case you want the FX3 to function as a single device with both audio and video functions, you will have to implement the USB Audio/Video device class. But, Cypress does not provide an example for this class implementation.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes