Bluetooth Module CYBLE-222014-01and Mobile Application

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sir/Madam,

Good Evening.

We have SERI watch with part number CYBLE-222014-01 of the Bluetooth module is from Cypress.

I would like to develop the mobile application for both Android and iOS version which is working with watch via bluetooth.

From this url http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/cysmart-mobile-app,​ I found out that the IDE version is very outdated and both source code has a lot of errors with current updated IDE version.

May I know is there has updated source code for both Android and iOS platform?

For iOS version, May I know is there has source code written with Swift language?

Since I am newbie to cypress, please let's me know if there has any recommendation to develop the application with watch which using Bluetooth module part number CYBLE-222014-01.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Yin Yin

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Yin Yin,

I have attached the updated Android source code which should compile successfully without any errors. These are the details of the project:

1) Android Studio IDE Version: 3.1.3

2) Gradle Version: 3.1.4

3) Build tools version: 27.0.3

4) compileSdkVersion: API 27 (Android 8.0 Oreo)

5) Gradle Wrapper version: 4.4

When you run the gradle sync for the project, you might be prompted to "install missing platforms" in case you don't have the latest SDK already. Just click on whatever Android Studio suggests and continue to sync the project. You must get a successful build.

The iOS Source Code written in XCode 8 is also linked below.

Regards,

Dheeraj

View solution in original post

7 Replies
lock attach
DheerajK_81
First comment on KBA First comment on blog 5 questions asked

Hello Yin Yin,

I have attached the updated Android source code which should compile successfully without any errors. These are the details of the project:

1) Android Studio IDE Version: 3.1.3

2) Gradle Version: 3.1.4

3) Build tools version: 27.0.3

4) compileSdkVersion: API 27 (Android 8.0 Oreo)

5) Gradle Wrapper version: 4.4

When you run the gradle sync for the project, you might be prompted to "install missing platforms" in case you don't have the latest SDK already. Just click on whatever Android Studio suggests and continue to sync the project. You must get a successful build.

The iOS Source Code written in XCode 8 is also linked below.

Regards,

Dheeraj

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Dheeraj,

Thank you so much. Will update if there has any errors or success build. Will looking forward your iOS code also.

Regards,

Yin Yin

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Dheeraj,

Good Evening. ddka

I am looking forward your iOS code.

Regards,

Yin Yin

0 Likes
lock attach

Hello Yin Yin,

I have attached the latest iOS code written in XCode 8. Feel free to test it out and let me know if you face any difficulties building the project.

Regards,

Dheeraj

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Dheeraj,

Thank you for your iOS code. ddka

But how can I contact you? Cypress has any conversation chat?

Regards,

Yin Yin

0 Likes

Hello Yin Yin,

You can contact us using the community forum itself. Just create a new thread and we will get back to you. Since your original issue is resolved, please create a new thread if you face any issue so that others with the same issue will be benefited.

Regards,

Dheeraj

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Dheeraj,

Noted and thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Yin Yin