Firmware does not work after upgrading to FX3 SDK 1.3.4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ZhYa_2401356
Level 2
Level 2

The Firmware is use to transfer 1080P@60fps YUY2 video data. It works well with FX3 SDK 1.3.3, but after upgrading to FX3 SDK 1.3.4, it has no video data with AMCAP.

It seems that there is not much difference between FX3 SDK 1.3.3 and FX3 SDK 1.3.4, especially in the UVC example.

The attachment is our source code.Can anybody help me?

0 Likes
4 Replies
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

- Please log the UART debug prints using the firmware and share the same to identify where the firmware gets stuck.

- Also, let me know if you mean to say that the same firmware when built with SDK 1.3.3. worked fine and when upgraded to 1.3.4, the streaming fails.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes

We have found that at the last of CyFxUvcAppGpifInit fanction shuld calls CyU3PUartTransmitBytes API and upload at least 24 bytes.But I don't know why?

0 Likes

Hello,

I find that you have defined a function named DPINFO in your project and I understand that this is used to print debug statements. Can you please share those logs so that it would be helpful to debug?

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes
ZhYa_2401356
Level 2
Level 2

Yes, I mean to say that the same firmware when built with SDK 1.3.3. worked fine and when upgraded to 1.3.4, the streaming fails.

The UART is use to send commands to arm to set up video formats.So the UART debug prints using the firmware is some Hex data with commands.Do you still need this?

0 Likes