pSoC 6 BLE Pioneer kit preloaded programs

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
givac_3601531
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I received the PSoC6 BLE Pioneer kit today. This seems to be preloaded with with programs wherein it connects with the Cysmart mobile application and i could run the RGB LED service and Capsense slider service. I couldnt locate the source code for these programs on the Cypress website. I wanted the source code so that i could modify these programs or revert back to the preloaded programs after i start dumping my own codes on the kit. Could anyone point me to the source code?

Regards

Girish

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Girish,

CE220331_BLE_UI_RTOS is the default project that contains CapSense slider, button and RGB service.

Regards

Nidhin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Yugandhar
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello Girish,

Please download the PSoC Creator software from this link. Where you can get all the code examples.

Thanks,

P Yugandhar.

0 Likes

Thanks for the response. Infact i have the PSoC creator 4.2 installed. However the programs in the PSoC 6 kit include

CE218136_EINK_CapSense_RTOS

CE218137_BLE_Proximity_RTOS

CE218138_BLE_Thermometer_RTOS

CE218139_BLE_Eddystone_RTOS

CE220272_BLE_Direct_Test_Mode

CE220331_BLE_UI_RTOS

CE222046_BLE_Throughput_Measurement

CE222604_RTC_CTS_RTOS

CE222793_MotionSensor_RTOS

Couldnt find the relevant program. (RGB LED service and capsense slider service). Am i missing something here?

Regards,

Girish

0 Likes

Hi Girish,

CE220331_BLE_UI_RTOS is the default project that contains CapSense slider, button and RGB service.

Regards

Nidhin

0 Likes