Hello, I want to know whether there is any software drivers changes between 512Mb(S26KS512SDPBHI02), 256Mb(S26KS256SDPBHI02) and 128Mb(S26KS128SDPBHI02) hyperflash.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I want to know whether there is any software drivers changes between 512Mb(S26KS512SDPBHI02), 256Mb(S26KS256SDPBHI02) and 128Mb(S26KS128SDPBHI02) hyperflash.

Regards,

Nishmitha

0 Likes
1 Solution
BushraH_91
750 replies posted 50 likes received 250 solutions authored

Hello Nishmitha,

Sorry for the delay as I was checking with other groups.

Seems like you are refering to a proprietary flash driver, developed by NXP (for this IMX chipset).

So, I would say, 1st contact for support should be NXP. You can also look at our LLD as reference

All S26KS-S parts share the same data sheet, so differences should be minimal.

However, we might take a look at the flash driver if you provide the source code and NXP is unable to help.

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
BushraH_91

Hello Nishmitha,

Thank you for contacting Cypress Community Forum. We have received your inquiry and currently reviewing the issue. We will get back to you as soon as we find the resolution.

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes

Hello Nishmitha,

What software are you referring to?

LLD or Linux or ....? Please let us know in details.

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Bushra,

Thank yor for the reply.

We are referring to IMXRT1050 EVKB where 512Mb hyperflash is used. We are implementing similar configuration in our design but reducing the memory size to 128Mb or 256 Mb.

Software we are referring to is MCU expresso IDE to debug the application built around free RTOS.

Regards,

Nishmitha

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Gentle reminder regarding the query asked.

Regards,

Nishmitha

0 Likes
BushraH_91

Hello Nishmitha,

Sorry for the delay as I was checking with other groups.

Seems like you are refering to a proprietary flash driver, developed by NXP (for this IMX chipset).

So, I would say, 1st contact for support should be NXP. You can also look at our LLD as reference

All S26KS-S parts share the same data sheet, so differences should be minimal.

However, we might take a look at the flash driver if you provide the source code and NXP is unable to help.

Thank you

Regards,

Bushra

0 Likes