preprogrammed PSOC4 from factory

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
roprc_3346246
Level 2
Level 2

Hello All,

Is it possible to order preprogrammed PSOC 4 devices?

thanks

Ron

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi Ron,

I have received your Email. The answer is you can contract your local CY FAE and CY SALES to discuss your requirements, Cypress can supply those types services.

Best Regards,

Lisa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
SayaniS_66
10 likes received First like received

Hello Ron,

The PSoC 4 BLE modules are preprogrammed with EZ-Serial firmware.

You can find a list of the modules in this link -> http://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-serial-ez-ble-module-firmware-platform.

-Sayani.

0 Likes

yes... but i want to design a PSOC4 IC with a power supervisor with I2C communication and when the design is tested we want the chip to be preprogrammed if our camera goes in production..

So basically the question can teh PSOC devices be factory programmed with our code.

Ron

0 Likes

Hello Ron,

Can you please tell me the part number of your PSoC device and what is the volume?

-Sayani.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello Sayani.

We will use CYPD3125-40LQXIT.

Estimated qty per year: 1500 pcs

Thanks in advance

Ron Proveniers| digital designer

Grass Valley, a Belden Brand<http://www.grassvalley.com/> | Tel: +31 76 303 21 51

Bergschot 69, Breda, Noord Brabant, 4817 PA, Netherlands

0 Likes

Hi Ron,

All of CYPD3125 have pre-programmed with I2C bootloader before shipping out. May I know what's pre-programmed CYPD3125 you are looking for?

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes

Hello Lisa,

I did send a mail directly to you,sorry

Ron

0 Likes

Hi Ron,

I have received your Email. The answer is you can contract your local CY FAE and CY SALES to discuss your requirements, Cypress can supply those types services.

Best Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes