I can't use CyAPI.lib with Qt

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
qiko_3575871
Level 3
Level 3

I am devoleping some software with Qt base VS2015. But I can't sue the SDK lib.

Could someone help me? Thanks!

1.PNG

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi  qingshui kong,

As per your feedback, I presume it is not a specific question regarding to Cypress's library. You may need to check some configurations.

We also use the library file in Visual studio. Not hear about this kind of problem.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Could you please explain the problem in detail?  I don't understand what happened.

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply. My question is as below.

I create a qt project, and add CyAPI.lib to my project. But it seems that it can't open the lib, because I find many link errors. I am sure I have add the lib to my project correctly.

Now I have another question. Data changed after transfering. Please see the picture.

1.PNG

0 Likes

Hi qingshui Kong,

Please try the example firmware in SDK path. We need more information to debug this problem.,

0 Likes

Thanks! Yes, there is something wrong with our firmware. We have fixed it.

But I still can't use CyAPI.lib in my Qt project.

0 Likes

Hi qingshui kong,

Did you get any error message when you build your project as you said that you could not use CyAPI.lib.

0 Likes

I could not remmeber it clearly. But I think it seemed to be a link error.

0 Likes

Hi  qingshui kong,

As per your feedback, I presume it is not a specific question regarding to Cypress's library. You may need to check some configurations.

We also use the library file in Visual studio. Not hear about this kind of problem.

0 Likes

Thanks!

I used it in QT Creator,but it failed. When I used it in Visual studio, it succussed.

0 Likes