device and driver no response could you please response

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm using MAX2084EVKIT  in that evaluation kit  CYUSB3014-BZXC  placed.  

(1)           I used this setup in windows 10 it detects and worked.      

(2)           But I connected to the windows 7 it doesn't respond to anything.  

(3)           I checked with device manager in windows 7  it doesn't show anything about cypress driver.      

(4)           Earlier in windows 10, it shows Westbridge and I updated the driver software      

(5)           clearly, I understood it doesn't respond in Windows 7 and I reconnect with the windows 10 no response there also.      

(6)           Please tell me the procedure what I have to do further activate the max2084 evkit via cypress

Awaiting for your response

Thanks & Regards,

Chandran. Bose

0 Likes
1 Solution
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Hi Cahndran,

Please install the tool USBlyzer(30 days trial) or BUS HOUND(not free) to capture the USB trace after you connect your board to PC.

It will help us to anallyze this problem.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello Chandran,

- Please let me know if the device comes up with error mark on Windows 7. Kindly, check under the 'USB controllers' section and the 'Unknown Devices' section.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Hi Cahndran,

Please install the tool USBlyzer(30 days trial) or BUS HOUND(not free) to capture the USB trace after you connect your board to PC.

It will help us to anallyze this problem.

0 Likes