AN221111: PSoC 6 MCU: Creating a Secure System - where to find?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear All,

I am new to PSoC 6, and one of my goals is to deal with security. I was parsing different document and datsheets and so far found some reference to AN221111 application notes in PSoC® 6 MCU: PSoC 63 with BLE Datasheet. But the link in the datasheet is broken and search on the website does not give an aswer from where I can douwnload this AN.

Does anyone knows where I can get this document? Moreover is the any other documents avalible that explains how TEE works on PSoC 6 and even better if there are some code examples are exist?

Many thatks in advance.

PS. I have seen this tread: Is there an example of using TEE?

But we are in end July and I am wondering if there are any documents/examples are avalible that shows how to use all hardware security features provided by PSoC 6. 

1 Solution
2 Replies
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Yes – you can get it by registering at the Security EAP - http://www.cypress.com/psoc-6-security-early-access-program-eap

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi fwan​, thank you for your reply, I have sent the registration form, so waiting for invite to come.

0 Likes