PSOC4 Creat custom component problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_3568726
Level 2
Level 2
First like given

I want to creat a custom component, when i edit component schmematic, I can not find digital catalog in Cypress Component Catalog,like the first picture below, but when i creat a new peoject, digital catalog can be found in Cypress Component Catalog,just like the second picture below.  please help me,thanks!PSOC3.jpgSOPC2.jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution
GyanC_36
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello wangshuguang81_3568726 ,

The newly created component will be available in the 'Default' tab of Component Catalog ( As shown in Picture 1).

Please note that either you have to copy/paste the newly created Library components to your project OR you have to give the dependency of the Library component to your project. ( Right Click on the Project -> Dependency ->Check the new Library ).

-Gyan

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
GyanC_36
Employee
Employee
250 replies posted 100 replies posted 50 replies posted

Hello wangshuguang81_3568726 ,

The newly created component will be available in the 'Default' tab of Component Catalog ( As shown in Picture 1).

Please note that either you have to copy/paste the newly created Library components to your project OR you have to give the dependency of the Library component to your project. ( Right Click on the Project -> Dependency ->Check the new Library ).

-Gyan

0 Likes
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

wangshuguang,

Right-click on component symbol background and select  Properties (at the bottom of menu). Then in the Catalog Placement type the path for a component. It is a convention to start path with '/Community', following with '/Digital' (or /Analog, or /Communication) but you can make any other names. Remember that the Path must be ended with '/'

/odissey1

Properties_1a.png

Catalog Placement_1a.png

0 Likes

i have solved this peoblem, thank you all the same.

0 Likes
user_3568726
Level 2
Level 2
First like given

i have solved this peoblem, thanksvery much

0 Likes