Implementation of IPV6 feature, nx.a library requied

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
krku_3358931
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked Welcome!

Hi This is kranti kumar, working in lantronix.

I am implementing IPV6 feature using Nex Duo API, it requires _nx_ram_network_driver in nx_ip_create(). it is available in nx_ram_network_driver.c  which is a part of nx.a (nx.lib) library. it is not found in wiced librbary, Could you please provide the library or path where it will be installed.

-Kranti Kumar

0 Likes
1 Solution

Kranti - unfortunately this is 3rd party documentation with a 3rd party client implementation and source code we can't redistribute. Recommendation is to work with Express Logic to obtain the source files.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
GauravS_31
10 questions asked 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

We do not share nx library source code to customers. Can you elaborate on your IPv6 feature requirement? Which library functions are you trying to access?

0 Likes

We have followed the dhcpv6 client implementation example given in "nxd_dhcpv6_client.pdf" page no 28 (pdf file is attached). It is crashing at nx_dhcpv6_client_create(..) (line no.176) and nx_dhcpv6_get_IP_address(..) (line no.327) in the given example. we can't debug these API library calls without C source. I am Attaching the PDF link  which we are following. Please provide c source for the for those API calls0?Expires=1530877583&Signature=Dd1TrXeZLPeh~fSzKTrenN61J-zB7htQY2W4L6uRQEg62ov6JppfrJzHK1qx-7GoFrPOxvKbLOH7mRYFmLqcMI0qeFy8OoZkdE8MOBtarlUa1rLsz8xSaSLYKDi8YPMPQyyN3189fvoURrrmYYvRlUhebVA9a5NjojIUBrYk7ig_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJ5Y6AV4GI7A555NA

0 Likes

Kranti - unfortunately this is 3rd party documentation with a 3rd party client implementation and source code we can't redistribute. Recommendation is to work with Express Logic to obtain the source files.

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply. We have used that example straight away but it is not working as expected. I want to debug further more, Please help us as much as you can support. Could you please provide the corresponding express logic people contact details there by we will reach them to get help.

Thanks & Regards,

Kranti.

0 Likes