Programming and Debugging the WM-N-BM-14

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have the following:

1. WICED SDK 6.1
  2. SEGGGER J-link Base
  3. Ubuntu 16.04

I'm building the following make target snip.scan-BCM43362WCD4. We have a custom board with the USI module WM-N-BM-14, I'd like to know if there are some significant changes required in the platform files.

We are seeing the following issues:

Unable to debug with WICED Studio, I see the following error (using the following  43xxx_Wi-Fi_Debug_Linux64 debug  with  JTAG  device: J-Link) :

Screenshot from 2018-06-20 11-43-11.png

Using Ozone, and the snip-gpio-BCM43362WCD4.elf. I see that the target in-consistently hits the WDT ISR.

0 Likes
1 Solution

There are two blog posts for downloading through Jlink segger in WICED. Can you check if it helps? Downloading through Jlink Segger in WICED SDK 6.2 and future releases​ and Downloading and debugging CYW43907 using Jlink Segger

Please let me know if you are still facing issues with this.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Moving to Universal Scientific Industrial (USI)​ support portal, adding jone_yi_1844281​ from USI.

mifo​ Mike, I think this issue should be general SDK issue not specific for USI WM-N-BM-14 platform.

Would you move it back to SDK forum?!

I think krithik_3442281​ still missing some part !

Here are some reference URL list detail about the eclipse run jlink on Ubuntu

The J-Link debugging Eclipse plug-in

There are two blog posts for downloading through Jlink segger in WICED. Can you check if it helps? Downloading through Jlink Segger in WICED SDK 6.2 and future releases​ and Downloading and debugging CYW43907 using Jlink Segger

Please let me know if you are still facing issues with this.

JoYi_1844281
Level 6
Level 6
100 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 likes received

I think the BCM943362WCD4 platform is not work on our WM-N-BM-14!

Please ask WM-N-BM-14 platform file from your local distributor!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, I was able to compile and get the gpio, scan demo's working with platform files from a previous version of the sdk that did not have homekit. Now using BCM9WCDPLUS114.

However, the debugger not working with the IDE is an isolated issue. Can you point me to any documentation on setting up JTAG with the J-Link debugger for an Ubuntu Machine.

0 Likes