How to see notification(peripheral to app) of ble_wifi_introducer app code ? I am not able to see WICED SMART explorer in google play store. Where it is available?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have below query

1) How to send notification from WICED board to WICED SMART Explorer app using ble_wifi_introducer sample application?

2) Not able to see WICED SMART Explorer in google play store, from where I can download it ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

1) wiced_bt_gatt_send_notification() is the API to be used to send a notification from the server to a client.

2) WICED SMART Explorer is not available. You will have to use other apps, you can try CySmart.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I'm not familiar with that platform.  Which module partner/distributor did you purchase it from? 

IoT Solutions Guide

Can you reproduce your issue on a board that we produce as our applications team will have access to our boards.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

1) wiced_bt_gatt_send_notification() is the API to be used to send a notification from the server to a client.

2) WICED SMART Explorer is not available. You will have to use other apps, you can try CySmart.