BCM433 BT LE Multiple packets per connection event

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Is it possible to send/receive multiple packets per connection event using BCM433, please? We look for a BT LE chip which is capable to transfer 6 packets per connection event with connection interval 7.5 ms, when configured as a central role. The nRF51 chip which we use on the peripheral side is able to send 6 packets with 7.5 ms interval and we're looking for the central now.

Best regards,

Krzysztof Rosiński

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I am not familiar with the BCM433.  If you mean BCM43341/BCM43340, I'm not sure as the application support within the WICED SDK is fairly limited for this device (HCI layer access only, no stack).

However, on the BLE only side represented here with the BCM2073X series of products: WICED Smart Forums

There is a speed_test application in the WICED Smart SDK which by default allows 7.5ms connection intervals.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I am not familiar with the BCM433.  If you mean BCM43341/BCM43340, I'm not sure as the application support within the WICED SDK is fairly limited for this device (HCI layer access only, no stack).

However, on the BLE only side represented here with the BCM2073X series of products: WICED Smart Forums

There is a speed_test application in the WICED Smart SDK which by default allows 7.5ms connection intervals.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks for the hint,

I'll look on a speed_test application.

BR,

Krzysztof

0 Likes