Analog multiplexer 3:144

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have designed an SWD debugger interface multiplexer that multiplexes 3 SWD signals (VREF, SWDIO, SWCLK) to 48 ports.
I use it on production to program or debug one of 48 devices using only one SWD debugger (Segger J-Link).
The PCB consist of six 1:8 analog multiplexers driven by STM32 Cortex-M0.

I would like modernize the design and use one of Cypress PSOC equipped with AMuxHW (Analog Hardware Multiplexer).
Can somebody point me at right direction which Cypress's device should I use to multiplex 1 to 48 SWD interfaces (3:144 line multiplex)?

0 Likes
1 Solution
EmHo_296241
Level 5
Level 5
10 solutions authored 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hi,

In PSoC creator, right click on the project and select device selector. There you can see all products with features. As number of GPIOs available in the device is critical in your case, you can set a filter on that field and select the best device.

pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
EmHo_296241
Level 5
Level 5
10 solutions authored 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hi,

In PSoC creator, right click on the project and select device selector. There you can see all products with features. As number of GPIOs available in the device is critical in your case, you can set a filter on that field and select the best device.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes