CYBLE-212006 didn't reset automatically after OTA upgrade

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I change LED blink period by using OTA external memory, I perform it with CYBLE-212006 module on custom PCB.

After hardware upgrade is completed through CySmart, the device isn't reset automactically and both LED and Bootlading_LED turn off.

I run in debug mode and verify Bootloader Host sent the "BootloaderEmulator_COMMAND_EXIT" command.

The code I use is below,F-RAM on custom PCB is MB85RC1MT and I2C address is same as the example.

VIO1 is connecting to F-RAM's VDD, I turn on VIO1 after enable the bootloader service.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I solve the problem.F-RAM's power is controlled by VIO1,but I didn't turn on VIO1 in project bootloader.

So after bootloadable receives the new image and writes the image into F-RAM,the firmware passes to the bootloader.

Because VIO1 doesn't turn on, the bootloader can't read the image from F-RAM.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I solve the problem.F-RAM's power is controlled by VIO1,but I didn't turn on VIO1 in project bootloader.

So after bootloadable receives the new image and writes the image into F-RAM,the firmware passes to the bootloader.

Because VIO1 doesn't turn on, the bootloader can't read the image from F-RAM.

0 Likes