Is there a Common Object Model for PSOC5? I can find functions for PSOC3, 4, 6.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the a Common Object Model (COM) that contains functions for PSOC5? I have found ones that contain functions for PSOC3, PSOC4, and PSOC6.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have found a solution to this issue. Someone created an executable that will program the PSOC5 from a command line interface via the PSOC Creator. The caveat is that it only works with PSOC Creator version 3.19.1. This works fine for my needs.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

For reference, I am trying to automate programming of PSOC5, either through command line interface or LabVIEW. I have found ActiveX COM libraries that contain the needed functions for PSOC3, PSOC4 and PSOC6... but for some reason none contain them for PSOC5 LP. I've tried the PPCLI route and not been successful either.

If there is and easier method (not involving GUI), I'm open to that also.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have found a solution to this issue. Someone created an executable that will program the PSOC5 from a command line interface via the PSOC Creator. The caveat is that it only works with PSOC Creator version 3.19.1. This works fine for my needs.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

To add to this thread.... once we moved to PSOC6 we did not need the work around mentioned above. The Common Object Model ActiveX libraries worked fine.

0 Likes