AN 66477 Multi Thermistor connected in parallel

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
AlVa_264671
Level 5
Level 5
25 sign-ins First like given First like received

Hi There

I am intending to implement a 5 thermistor meassuremet system and current measuremet system in the same project but no dependent from the thermistor one.

For thermistor I done the schematic based on AN 66477.

The code for the 5 thermistor  compile well and I able to do measurements with those 5 thermistor.

Whent I add  some more components for current measuremnt the code does not compile  indicating that Psoc Creator can't fin routing solution

So my question is how can I set the 15 thermistor pins only over AMUXBUS so that leave free the AnaloGlobals for routing the other component.

I watched the Mark Hastings' four videos about analog editor and he said that is posible to connect  almost all pins to AMUXBUS.

I look for asnwer here an other Psoc forum but ther is no similar question or concret answer.

Please see attached project.

Thanks for some help.

0 Likes
1 Solution
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

As an alternative you may consider using array of digital sensors (DA18B20)

Component to read DS18B20 digital temperature sensors

/odissey1

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

As an alternative you may consider using array of digital sensors (DA18B20)

Component to read DS18B20 digital temperature sensors

/odissey1

0 Likes

Hi oddisey1

Thank you for the answer.

Yes, it is an option but I have already  working code for thermistors.

The pins I showed at the schematic are mandatory for thermistors  because for other part of the code is for current measurement components that cannot use some other pins.

The point is that  I can't get answer regarding  Mux manual routing.

It seems to be that I should use  an external  multiplexer chip but doesn't meet the my expectations to use Psoc.

Thank you for your answer.

0 Likes