How to come out of Bootloadable mode to application mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
user_1902111
Level 1
Level 1

In my application i am calling Bootloadable_Load() function after button press and i am not able to come out of that function if i didnt start bootload host application.

I need to know if there is any timeout function for coming out of Bootloadable_Load() function.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are overwriting the previous application code in the bootloader (based on which bootloader stack you are using), then it will be impossible to retain the previous code as it has already been rewritten. You would need to re-bootload the old image to replace the new (half-done) code with the old code.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
RyanZhao
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

Please refer to the timeout settings in the datasheet of bootloader.

pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi rzzh,

Thanks for ur reply.

My condition is that while doing bootloading by mistake it stopped in midway and not return from that mode.what can i do for retain previous code.

thanks,

Gangadhar

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are overwriting the previous application code in the bootloader (based on which bootloader stack you are using), then it will be impossible to retain the previous code as it has already been rewritten. You would need to re-bootload the old image to replace the new (half-done) code with the old code.

0 Likes