WDT - interrupt

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Can me somebody help with WDT, please. When I make a new project and add Global Signal - WDT and connect interrupt, than i generate application with error:

Clock Model Error: (WDT interrupt generated by PSoC Creator will be overwritten by the 'isr_1' ISR handler of the 'GlobalSignal_2' component and the user will not be able to attach his functions to the individual WDT interrupts using callbacks. Either remove the component or change the interrupt generation option to 'Implementation by user').

I have Kit: CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A - PSoC 4200Ble.

When I delete interrupt  - isr , it is without this problem.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

"change the interrupt generation option to 'Implementation by user" This is the clue to avoid the error. Go to the clocks page of .cydwr and double click onto a clock, select "Low frequency clocks" and do as suggested.

Bob

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

"change the interrupt generation option to 'Implementation by user" This is the clue to avoid the error. Go to the clocks page of .cydwr and double click onto a clock, select "Low frequency clocks" and do as suggested.

Bob

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, it's working....

0 Likes
JaOs_1501976
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks a lot, it helped me, too 🙂

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Solution worked, but I think this error message could be made clearer.  The text "change the interrupt generation option to 'Implementation by user"" does not give an indication on how this is to be done.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Bob. Your comment helped me as well!

Regards,

Kevin

0 Likes
StWa_1982846
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

The BLE_Environmental_Sensing example still has this problem, almost two years later. Cost me two hours trying to figure out the problem from the error and then find a solution. (I'm still kind of new to this IDE).

In addition, the device number found in the current CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A kit hardware is a different revision than the example. All of the example should be changed to use the device CY8C4248LQI-BL583 or at least detail in the example instructions how to change it.

Steve

0 Likes