LCD低速模式驱动问题

公告

大中华汽车电子生态圈社区并入开发者社区- 更多资讯点击此

Tip / 登入 to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
不适用

如题,我在使用低速模式驱动LCD时遇到困难,LCD不能正常显示,不应该显示的部分也显示出来了,调整对比度和刷新频率也没能消除该异常现象。而我在高速模式下显示是正常的,请问我该如何定位该问题,有什么解决措施吗?例外,低速模式驱动LCD有没有案例可以提供参考?谢谢!

0 点赞
1 解答
RyanZhao
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

As you can see in the component datasheet, low speed PWM mode you need an additional external series resistance of 100k-1M.

pastedImage_0.png

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 点赞
6 回复数
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Translation of his question.

As the title, I am in the use of Low-speed mode driver LCD difficulties, LCD can not be normal display, should not show the part is also displayed, adjust the contrast and refresh frequency has not been able to eliminate the abnormal phenomenon. And I in the high-speed mode display is normal, how can I locate the problem, what is the solution? Exceptional, Low-speed mode-driven LCD has no case to provide reference? Thank you!

Please post your code by selecting file and then create Work_Space_bundle and attach the program to a new comment.  Also Please let us know what the part number of your :LCD is.

0 点赞
Anonymous
不适用

I am guessing, but are you referring to the Cypress LCD component? http://www.cypress.com/file/185426/download

If you attach a minimal work space bundle of your project, it would be easier to debug starting from there.

You may need to change settings when switching between low-speed and high-speed modes. A reference to the LCD part number would help with this, as we don't know which one you are referring to.

0 点赞
RyanZhao

Hi Hilson,

请尝试为Segment LCD添加串阻试一下。

Thanks,

Ryan

0 点赞
RyanZhao

As you can see in the component datasheet, low speed PWM mode you need an additional external series resistance of 100k-1M.

pastedImage_0.png

0 点赞
Anonymous
不适用

谢谢大家的回复。由于项目进度原因,没有再尝试使用低速模式。项目完成后会尝试增加外部电阻是否有用。@

0 点赞