Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 113367 Discussions

• 116057 Members

• 72241 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
Jens12
AIROC™ Bluetooth
Hello, I have a project that needs to have a frequency connection that takes place at 5”. This connection will complete a circuit. What is the best wa... Show More
Coolllama
Battery Management ICs
Hi, Is any AURIX TC3xx TFT available and compatible with TLE9015DQU_TRX_BRG and TLE9012DQU_DTR_BMS2 evaluation boards? Regards, Show More
jnagy
USB superspeed peripherals
I am trying to load the cyfxuvcinmem_bulk example on my SuperSpeed explorer kit however once I upload the firmware to RAM or I2C, the device does not ... Show More
wqh98
AURIX™
请教大家一个问题 我现在做的boot程序在跳转app程序的时候,如果boot程序和app程序都没有使用中断的情况下可以正常跳转,但是boot程序或app程序有一方面使用中断的话就会进入到debug,boot程序或app程序单独运行时没有问题。下面按照串口中断举例。 调试状态下会卡在下图位置: 我... Show More
Ahmedgamal
AURIX™
IFX_INTERRUPT(OS_CAT2_General_Handler,0,6);IFX_INTERRUPT(OS_CAT2_General_Handler,0,5);   why i can't install same handler in different priority. It's ... Show More
Prasannavelu
Diodes & Thyristors (Si/SiC)
Dear All, What will be the optimal gate cathode resistance value for a new thyristor using a multimeter. What will be the impact of values greater tha... Show More
Pushyanth_K
Code Examples
The ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital signature algorithm) is a cryptographic algorithm that used to authenticate the data if it is coming from known sour... Show More
Lander
XMC™
Hello,   I open this issue to fix the problem previously explained here: https://community.infineon.com/t5/XMC/XMC-usic-end-of-transmission/m-p/670732#M14418... Show More
Henrik
AURIX™
Lookin in the TC38x datasheet I find mention of buffer type per pin. Is there some more information available on what this means in detail? Or perhaps... Show More
kbeaskoetxea
Contactless power and sensing ICs
Hi support, I would like to set-up a UART connection on my NAC1080 using the GPIO0 and GPIO2 in order to communicate with my PC the messages that the ... Show More