FX3 UVC remote wake

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi: When I debugged the UVC AN75779 code, I encountered a problem. When I turned off the AMCAP, I received a SET FEATURE request from the host. Once I received the SET FEATURE content, the video streaming interface was remotely awake, and I could not With AMCAP, you must replug the USB 3.0 device. Why is this?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

1525250725(1).jpg

1525250882(1).jpg

Hi:This is the usb trace, Every time SET FEATURE is issued (content is: remote wake-up) and AMCAP is turned on again, the video stream will crash. I suspect that it is in U2/U3 mode. How can this be solved? Is the device blocking the U2/U3 or remote wake-up processing code, and if it is added to the remote wake-up processing code, what is the wakeup process? Is there any specific documentation?

0 Likes

Disable the Low Power Entry (U0 -> U1/U2/U3) using CyU3PUsbLPMDisable once the application is active.

This does not allow the link to go to low power mode.

Refer CyFxUvcApplnStart in AN75779.

Did you enable the remote wake up support through the descriptors?

Share the descriptor file.

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi:  i use the super speed usb link! tank you very much!

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi; As the below picture,I have not enabled the remote wake but i do not know why i received set feature (01 03 00 00 02 01 00 00)

and once receive the set feature, amcap will open failture!

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I read the USB protocol SET FEATURE part of this content, 01 03 00 00 02 01 00 00 awareness is to enable the remote wake-up function of interface 1

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes

We will try to re-produce the issue and let you know.

Upload your firmware here.

If you can not upload the entire firmware, just attach uvc.c file.

0 Likes