Porting to an other rtos and the BLE stack lib's

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

We are using Micrium ucos/III on our device and was planning on using the NoOS as a template to call the Micrium API. The BLE stack libs are compiled for FreeRTOS and ThreadX. If I use the RTOS functions signature (prototypes) exactly the linker SHOULDN't see the dirrerence. Our mcu is a K64 which is a CM4 machine so theoraticly this shouldn't be a problem. Anybody has sugestions or knowledge about this? Of course, having the BLE stack in source code would solve this.

Why not use FreeRTOS or ThreadX? Our product run's on a K64 and we are planning for the commercial product tu use radio only modules (BCM43341) and having a second mcu is complicating things hardware and software wise. We chosed ucos/III for different reasons but obviously one can't run 2 RTOS at the same time.

BTW, The doc say the SDK support the K60 family. I didn't see anything specific. Are there any plan to support the KSDK in the WICED SDK? The KSDK has a quite clean HAL and drivers for all the modules in the K60 familly SoC.

Thank you

Hugo treatreault.

0 Likes
5 Replies
GregG_16
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 25 comments on KBA

Hello,

Let me look into this for you.  I am not sure how we support K60.

0 Likes
GregG_16
Employee
Employee
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 25 comments on KBA

We can provide the K60 support form a while ago. However, it is old, and you would have to take it "as is".  Send me a message to discuss further.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll take it. If we can do something with it and patch things up I'll gladly send it back to you if you want.

Thank you.

hugo@wuloulabs.com

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I am waiting for you to contact me.

hugo@wuloulabs.com

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi again, I'm still waiting for you to get back to me about the K60 support. Yes will take it "as is".

Hugo Tetreault

R&D Director

Wuloulabs Inc

hugo@wuloulabs.com

0 Likes