PSoC Creator does not show part CYPD3175-24LQXQ

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a project file for use with the CYPD3175-24LQXQ microcontroller and when I open the workspace, that microcontroller is not available in the Device Selector window.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi, Richard

You can create and develop CCGx project in PSoC Creator if you installed SDK.

When you create project, you can select the CCGx device such as below snapshot.

pastedImage_2.png

Also, you can select the CCGx device in Device Selector windows such as below snapshot.

pastedImage_4.png

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
EunchongP_51
Employee
Employee
First like received

Hi,

The PSoC Creator basically provides only PSoC family device and the CYPD3175-24LQXQ is CCGx device.

If you want to use CCGx device in PSoC Creator, you should install EZ-PD CCGx SDK or EZ-PD CCGx Power SDK.

The CYPD3175-24LQXQ is CCG3PA. So, you should install EZ-PD CCGx Power SDK.

You can download the install file by below link.

EZ-PD CCGx Power Software Development Kit

Thanks.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have installed this SDK. Am I still going to use PSoC Creator to develop code?

I opened up the latest version of PSoC Creator and it doesn't show the new devices.

Still stuck.

0 Likes

Hi, Richard

You can create and develop CCGx project in PSoC Creator if you installed SDK.

When you create project, you can select the CCGx device such as below snapshot.

pastedImage_2.png

Also, you can select the CCGx device in Device Selector windows such as below snapshot.

pastedImage_4.png

Thanks

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I installed the typical and not complete the first time. For some reason this did not add the correct devices on my PC. Thank you for your help,

Richard

0 Likes