real-time ADC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello i want to measuure voltage across on potentiometer and get the voltage on the LCD screen,how ever I asked this question befoure and a user by the name EVEGENY helped me and gave me code that its eror is about 20mV and this is great . How ever his code works by doing samples and then making avrage of this samples and getting Vout of the potentiometer on the screen . In my project i want to get the same Accuracy but doing it REAL TIME is it posbbile ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Tomer,

I expect the averaging to be done in firmware in the example code provided to you. If his code is taking all the samples first at taking the average, you can modify the code to do a moving average calculation. This will reduce the time required between each samples.

Best Regards,
VSRS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi Tomer,

I expect the averaging to be done in firmware in the example code provided to you. If his code is taking all the samples first at taking the average, you can modify the code to do a moving average calculation. This will reduce the time required between each samples.

Best Regards,
VSRS

0 Likes