Capsense CSD 5.0 tune helper

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use evolution board CY8CKIT-042 with Capsense buttons. Now I want to use new version CSD 5.0 to test on our touch system and I need tune helper included. I see that there is no tune helper for debuging in 5.0 version. I probe in version CSD 2.6 threre is all working.   But I need to tested version CSD 5.0 (freq. hop and other good things that include new version). And the simplest way is to use debuger tool tune helper with EZI2C?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
RyanZhao
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi Simon,

Tuner helper of CSD 5.0 is different with but easier than CSD 2.6.

Attached is FYI.

Thanks,

Ryan

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try reading some of the other threads relate to CSD tune helper: try to run tuner gui for psoc 4 pioneer kit

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
RyanZhao
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi Simon,

Tuner helper of CSD 5.0 is different with but easier than CSD 2.6.

Attached is FYI.

Thanks,

Ryan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi rzzh,

thanks, now is working. But I have another problem, I want to change the positions of pins, because I use my own foil. I use 10 buttons, i compile and program to chip, but in tuner i get error,...

pastedImage_0.png

Thanks for reply.

Simon

0 Likes

The I2C buffer that the CapSense component uses to interact with the Tuner GUI may be greater than 256 bytes. Can you Set the I2C slave sub-address to 16-bits in EzI2C component and sub-address size to 2-byes in Tuner Software Tools->Tuner Communication setup->Sub-address.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I set 16 bits. The problems comes when I change pins from slider to buttons and set other pinout,...

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

now works miraculously, without any changes,...Thanks Ryan for added project,...

Regards,

Simon

0 Likes