Delete component macros in PSoiC Creator 4.1

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I must've accidentally created a macro for a component in my Top Design file. Now whenever I navigate through the design pages I get a notification:

pastedImage_0.png

I navigated to the directory it listed and the no matter if the file exists or not, it complains about the "update process".

Can someone point me to the dialog window that just lets me delete all references to macros? I have no idea which component is looking for a macro.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

I had same issue and pretty quickly found the solution In you Workspace Explorer switch from Source to Components tab. And there you will see this macro somewhere below of TopDesign. Simply delete it and that is it!

Best,

Igor.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
odissey1
Level 9
Level 9
First comment on KBA 1000 replies posted 750 replies posted

I suggest a woodoo approach: close Creator and delete a fitter file  'project_name'.cyfit, and *.cywrk files.

Maybe that will help.

/odissey1

0 Likes
RyanZhao
250 sign-ins First question asked 750 replies posted

All projects have this issue or only 1 project? If only 1 project, could you share the project so that someone can try to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,

Ryan

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

I had same issue and pretty quickly found the solution In you Workspace Explorer switch from Source to Components tab. And there you will see this macro somewhere below of TopDesign. Simply delete it and that is it!

Best,

Igor.

0 Likes