firmware to load

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello everyone,

I am new to the cyusb suite for linux,i met a question that is how to load a firmware use the cyusb suite, i click the 'select file' button there just are .img file, In my PC Linux there exist a  firmware (other gave me) but not a .img file.so i can't find it use the cyusb suite.so how can i load myself firmware ?advance for you help.

0 Likes
1 Solution
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Hi Lu jian,

If you want to import source code in order to review or modify it, you need to run EZ-USB suite(ezUsbSuite) which locates at the install path ~/FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3/ eclipse. After that you could import the source code.

The cyusb_linux tool is what we provide to the customer to talk with the USB devices attached to the host. It works with img file.

So the problem is that you choose the wrong tool.

BaiduShurufa_2018-4-4_14-6-39.bmp

BaiduShurufa_2018-4-4_14-26-58.bmp

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
YangyangC_06
Employee
Employee
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 replies posted

Hi Lu jian,

If you want to import source code in order to review or modify it, you need to run EZ-USB suite(ezUsbSuite) which locates at the install path ~/FX3_SDK_Linux_v1.3.3/ eclipse. After that you could import the source code.

The cyusb_linux tool is what we provide to the customer to talk with the USB devices attached to the host. It works with img file.

So the problem is that you choose the wrong tool.

BaiduShurufa_2018-4-4_14-6-39.bmp

BaiduShurufa_2018-4-4_14-26-58.bmp

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ccya,

Thanks you for your help,I found there exist a tool to convert a .elf to .img.

Thanks!

0 Likes