CX3 RDK board with OV7251 streaming problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sechc_2970436
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

I have CX3 RDK denobola with OV7251 camera module( RAW 10bit VGA)

I create project and add init code at cyu3imagesensor.c,

Windows can find USB video device and I2c write working good ( I check it with UART)

But it don'y start streaming image.

It always stop at  'AplnStrt:SMState = 0x2' ( it checked at uart)

I also create project with OV5640, but it working very well.

How can i fix it?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Keerthy_V
First like given 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi,

1)Are you using continuous clock or gated clock? If you are using continuous clock , can you please try changing the sensor configuration to gated clock.

2)The video will not stream properly if the CX3 MIPI CSI configuration is wrong. Can you please attach the screenshot of your MIPI CSI bridge configuration here so that we can verify the same?

3)Attached is the CX3 troubleshooting guide . Please follow the steps mentioned in the same and check if the video is streaming properly.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Keerthy_V
First like given 250 sign-ins 50 solutions authored

Hi,

1)Are you using continuous clock or gated clock? If you are using continuous clock , can you please try changing the sensor configuration to gated clock.

2)The video will not stream properly if the CX3 MIPI CSI configuration is wrong. Can you please attach the screenshot of your MIPI CSI bridge configuration here so that we can verify the same?

3)Attached is the CX3 troubleshooting guide . Please follow the steps mentioned in the same and check if the video is streaming properly.

0 Likes
sechc_2970436
Level 2
Level 2

HI

I  solved my problem.

Problem caused by Gated clock and camera initial sequence.

Thank you for help.

0 Likes