PSoC4000S 24-QFN VDDAの接続について/About PSoC 4000 S 24-QFN VDDA connection

Tip / ログイン to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
OhKa_1399881
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted

CY8C4045LQI-S411(24-QFN)で、ADC_CSDを利用しようと考えています。

Q1) VDDA端子がありませんがADC_CSDは使えますか?

Q2) VDDAはVCCDとIC内部で繋がっているのでしょうか?

ご確認をよろしくお願いします。

I write below in English.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am considering using ADC_CSD with CY8C4045LQI-S411(24 - QFN).
Q1) There is no VDDA terminal.Does ADC_CSD work?
Q2) Is VDDA connected to VCCD internally?

Thanks and Best regards.

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
Anonymous
適用対象外

1) The CSD might end up reading the VDD instead of the VDDA in this case, as it is essentially reading the power rails to filter out noise, and the power rails would be switched to be VDD instead of VDDA. A cypress employee might know more specifically.

2) I would say the VDDA is connected to the VDD internally, not the VCCD. The main difference on the VCCD is the voltage regulator tying it to 1.8v. Using the CSD on that pin definitely would ​NOT work, as the CSD needs the noisy power pin to filter the power noise.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
Anonymous
適用対象外

1) The CSD might end up reading the VDD instead of the VDDA in this case, as it is essentially reading the power rails to filter out noise, and the power rails would be switched to be VDD instead of VDDA. A cypress employee might know more specifically.

2) I would say the VDDA is connected to the VDD internally, not the VCCD. The main difference on the VCCD is the voltage regulator tying it to 1.8v. Using the CSD on that pin definitely would ​NOT work, as the CSD needs the noisy power pin to filter the power noise.

0 件の賞賛

ありがとうございます!

Thank you for your answer.

0 件の賞賛