hello everyone,what is CyUSB Suite For Linux,and why i need to install CyUSB Suite For Linux?anyone could help me?thanks

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

question: wwhat is CyUSB Suite For Linux,and why i need to install CyUSB Suite For Linux?

i have a application ,but i can't use it ,there always said 'No device found' which make me confuse. anyone could help me ?thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The CyUSB Suite is to have software tools that enable a communication between USB ports of a linux PC and USB device. Please check if this is a hardware issue. Check if it is detected in the linux system. Also please verify using the standard apps provided by Cypress.

Regards,

-Madhu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

The CyUSB Suite is to have software tools that enable a communication between USB ports of a linux PC and USB device. Please check if this is a hardware issue. Check if it is detected in the linux system. Also please verify using the standard apps provided by Cypress.

Regards,

-Madhu

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you .Madhu, but when i installed the  CyUSB Suite For Linux,they still exist the same question,the linux PC can't find the device,the picture like this ,now i don't know how to do with this ,please help me,thanks advance!2.png

0 Likes

can you find the USB device attached to Linxu PC? Please use lsusb command to confirm it.

0 Likes