Definition for SID

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I was wondering where the definition for the SIDs are located? I am trying to find out the max current for the buffered output of the DAC. So far, I have SID 275 (10 mA) and SID 278 (4 mA).

0 Likes
1 Solution
MarkH_61
Employee
Employee
25 likes received 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

It does look like the two Spec IDs, SID275 and SID278 are the same spec with different values, but they are not.  SID275 is the drive current for a Vdda of 2.7 volts and above.  SID278 is the drive current for Vdda of 1.7 volts to less than 2.7 volts.

I will talk to the owner of the specification and have him put that note is the Details/Conditions column to make it clear.  Sorry for the confusion.

Mark

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MarkH_61
Employee
Employee
25 likes received 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

It does look like the two Spec IDs, SID275 and SID278 are the same spec with different values, but they are not.  SID275 is the drive current for a Vdda of 2.7 volts and above.  SID278 is the drive current for Vdda of 1.7 volts to less than 2.7 volts.

I will talk to the owner of the specification and have him put that note is the Details/Conditions column to make it clear.  Sorry for the confusion.

Mark

0 Likes