FM4-176L-S6E2CC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Cypress fans,

I have a problem with the Keil uVision5, PDL 2.1.0 and the FM4-176L-S6E2CC-ETH kit.

When I use the project template I get the warning see "UV4_208-03-12_15-32-36.png" => project added startpoint.zip

I tried another option:

When I use Keil Runtime environment for the configuration of my project with "CMSIS Core" and "Device Startup", my device is set to Cypress FM4 "S6E2CCAJ0A"

I get the error: RTE\Device\S6E2CCAJ0A\system_s6e2cc.c(216): error:  #20: identifier "FM4_LCR" is undefined => project problem_uvision_runtime.zip

Can someone help me out?

Thanks

Kind regards

Vincent

0 Likes
1 Solution
GeonaP_26
250 solutions authored 100 solutions authored 50 solutions authored

Hello Vincent,

Functions used in gpio.h internally uses GPIO registers and bitband section defined in s6e2ccxj.h. You can resolve Implicit Declaration warning of GPIO functions by including s6e2ccxj.h in main.c.

Could you share the screen shot of the second error?

Best Regards,

Geona Mary

View solution in original post

3 Replies
GeonaP_26

Hello Vincent,

Functions used in gpio.h internally uses GPIO registers and bitband section defined in s6e2ccxj.h. You can resolve Implicit Declaration warning of GPIO functions by including s6e2ccxj.h in main.c.

Could you share the screen shot of the second error?

Best Regards,

Geona Mary

lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi geon,

Thanks very much for your great support! Really appreciate it!

The first problem is solved!

Second problem in attachment.

Kind regards

Vincent

GeonaP_26

Hello Vincent,

Please make use of S6E2CC series Template Project available at FM4-176L-S6E2CC-ETH - Arm® Cortex®-M4 MCU Starter Kit with Ethernet and USB Host

Best Regards,

Geona Mary