Uart Bootloading: The data is not in the proper form.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sending packets to the psoc with a custom bootloader application and the packets make it to the device however I'm getting the error message "the data is not in the proper form". My current application is a visual studio forms app where the first two command packets work as intended(see http://www.cypress.com/file/45171/download​ page 33), but when I send a packet, a byte array, i receive the previously mentioned error code. Since the error code is so general it is difficult to figure out exactly what the issue is. Feel free to ask any questions about my current setup or application

-Thanks

Adam Esche

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found out the issue had to deal with the size of the packets that I was sending over. The packet size needed to match the buffer size, which in my case was 64. Hope this helps if someone stumbles on the same problem.

-Adam

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found out the issue had to deal with the size of the packets that I was sending over. The packet size needed to match the buffer size, which in my case was 64. Hope this helps if someone stumbles on the same problem.

-Adam

0 Likes