bulk-loop GPIF2 where is the Cyfx file in example AN70938 for ezusb3

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, i am working though the design example AN70938 for the bulk loop transfer. I have hooked up my FPGA board to the FX3 ez-usb3 device. I am ready to go, however i would like to be able to view the state machine of the GPIF2 for bulk loop transfers. The source file does not appear in AN70938  for the state machine. They should have the extension of cyfx. Does any one know what these have been left out of the examples and where they can be found?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Hemanth
First like given First question asked 750 replies posted

Hi,

For interfacing with FPGA in which FX3 is in slave FIFO mode, you can refer to AN65974 and for configuring FPGA from FX3 and then switching back to slave FIFO mode you can refer to AN84868

You can find GPIF designer projects in both of these App notes

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Hemanth

HI,

I think there is a mistake in the App Note number you mentioned. Can you please check.

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes
Hemanth

Hi,

For interfacing with FPGA in which FX3 is in slave FIFO mode, you can refer to AN65974 and for configuring FPGA from FX3 and then switching back to slave FIFO mode you can refer to AN84868

You can find GPIF designer projects in both of these App notes

Regards,

Hemanth

Hemanth
0 Likes