Use motion sensor

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaLa_2536816
Level 3
Level 3
First like received

Hi,

I'm looking for sample code or documentation how to use the motion sensor on the E-INK display shield for the CY8CKIT-062-BLE

thanks

Martin

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Martin,

The example project for the motion sensor will be available end of November, when we plan to release our production version of PSoC Creator 4.2, so be on the lookout! In the meantime, you can access the schematic for the kit itself and the shield board and you will find that the connection between the PSoC 6 MCU and motion sensor is standard I2C. You could take an example I2C project provided in Creator 4.2 beta today and get started that way if you want to get a head start. All design files for the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-BLE) can be found where you installed the kit installer SW, usually on your C hard disk, C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit\1.0.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Martin,

The example project for the motion sensor will be available end of November, when we plan to release our production version of PSoC Creator 4.2, so be on the lookout! In the meantime, you can access the schematic for the kit itself and the shield board and you will find that the connection between the PSoC 6 MCU and motion sensor is standard I2C. You could take an example I2C project provided in Creator 4.2 beta today and get started that way if you want to get a head start. All design files for the PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-BLE) can be found where you installed the kit installer SW, usually on your C hard disk, C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\CY8CKIT-062-BLE PSoC 6 BLE Pioneer Kit\1.0.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

0 Likes
ArvindK_86
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins 10 solutions authored

The motion sensor example project is available here - http://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce220675-psoc-6-mcu-motion-sensor

0 Likes