CySmart is not support CY5677

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried to connect the BLE dongle to CySmart, but received a message that it is an unsupported target.

After that, I tried to upload a hex file for the BLE dongle provided by cysmart using the psoc tool, 

but I received the message "The hex file does not match with the acquired device, please check the device".

I tried it before I updated the programmer firmware, I tried it after updating it,

but I can't get the same message and can't connect the dongle API properly. How do I fix this?

I surely select correct chip on CY5677 and, insert ble dongle in usb slot.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

See responses on your original thread: I can't Psoc4's firmware update on CY5677 BLE 4.2 dongle

Please refrain from duplicate/clone posting, as it makes it harder to find both answers and questions that you are looking for.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

See responses on your original thread: I can't Psoc4's firmware update on CY5677 BLE 4.2 dongle

Please refrain from duplicate/clone posting, as it makes it harder to find both answers and questions that you are looking for.

0 Likes