"Psoc Programmer not found" error.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, i'm writing because after latest windows update, when I open PSoC creator, the next error appears:

"PSoC Programmer is not installed on your computer system. Device programming and debugging functions have been disabled. Note: after installing PSoC Programmer, PSoC Creator must be restarted before it will be recognized."

Details are:

"A required external connection could not be established. It may have been removed or overwritten. Close PSoC Creator, ensure that the application is installed and restart PSoC Creator."

I have tried with uninstalling, eliminating all related files and installing again, but the error continues.

0 Likes
1 Solution
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Can you try doing  a new refresh operation to start Windows clean again and then install Creator as the very first thing

Steps to Resolve installation problem of Cypress software like Creator, Designer, or Programmer

The link above give details about registry realted Installation problem, but the app given with the link may be useful.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
AnkitaS_51
Employee
Employee
100 likes received 50 likes received 25 likes received

Can you try doing  a new refresh operation to start Windows clean again and then install Creator as the very first thing

Steps to Resolve installation problem of Cypress software like Creator, Designer, or Programmer

The link above give details about registry realted Installation problem, but the app given with the link may be useful.

0 Likes