PAL

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
AtSi_2703131
Level 2
Level 2
5 replies posted 10 questions asked Welcome!

We would like to use PALC22V10B-15JC instead of primary part# PALC22V10-25JC in one of our design. The only difference I could find out in the first look is in the speed 25ns to 15ns.

But what is the primary difference between PALC22V10 Vs PALC22V10B? Since these are very old parts I couldn’t find much information from Cypress website. I have reviewed the scanned copy of datasheets from some sourcing websites, but couldn’t gather any useful inputs. Is PALC22V10B an upgraded version? Please let us know.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

The primary difference from PALC22V10 to PALC22V10B is version upgraded, they are functionally identical B version is qualified for higher speed, Arrow has been appointed at the sole distributor for Cypress products, you may check with www.arrow.com.

Roy Liu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

That is ages ago when MMI introduced the PAL22V10. Later on MMI was sold to AMD, so I would suggest to dig into their datasheets to find an answer.

Bob

0 Likes
Roy_Liu
5 comments on KBA First comment on KBA 10 questions asked

The primary difference from PALC22V10 to PALC22V10B is version upgraded, they are functionally identical B version is qualified for higher speed, Arrow has been appointed at the sole distributor for Cypress products, you may check with www.arrow.com.

Roy Liu
0 Likes