communication of dev board with capsense board over the I2C bus and not getting ACK from capsense board

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
niDa_3035361
Level 1
Level 1

i am working with capsense board and i have communicated my development board with capsense board .

i did all the connection and i have written capsense slave address into my code  also set clock frequency  at 100kHz.

but capsense board does not given any ACK from their side. i have also check SDA and SCL data  on oscilloscope. it is right but still board not giving any ACK

please guide me if you have any suggestion.

0 Likes
4 Replies
himam_31
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Kindly attach your project.

Thanks,

Hima

0 Likes

hi Hima

just i want to know how the SCL and SDL pin connection of capsense board for communcation with any devlopment board of SCL and SDL pins.

also i am attaching my code below for the capsense board.

0 Likes

Hi,

Could you please tell us which PSoC kit and which CapSense board you are using. Have you written your own firmware or used a code example?

Your last post does not have any attachment.

0 Likes

Could you also try and use the bridge control panel to communicate with the capsense board. The bridge control panel acts as an I2C master. You can use this to verify if your slave is operating correctly

0 Likes