First time using PSoC4 and PSoC Creator

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This is my first time using both PSoC4 and PSoC creator so please bear in mind that I am a total beginner!

In my project I am using the two internal OpAmps which are routed to external pins. I made sure to use the pins allocated for the OpAmps. However when I compile I am given a "Failed to route" error.

I am sure I am missing something out. Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

I have attached the project in question. 

Thanks,

Michael.

0 Likes
1 Solution
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

I played with your design and it appears that you are running out of resources and that is why you are getting the unable to route analog resources.  I believe that it is the cap-sense component that is causing this issue.  For a fix you could try a bigger device with more resources.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

I played with your design and it appears that you are running out of resources and that is why you are getting the unable to route analog resources.  I believe that it is the cap-sense component that is causing this issue.  For a fix you could try a bigger device with more resources.

0 Likes